Business writing training: Professional business writing courses:
Build credibility. Save time.
"In-house" course outline (385 kb PDF)
"Public" course outline (328 kb PDF)
If you don't have 6-10 people at work who'd like an in-house course, a public course is the next best thing. Upcoming public courses:
- Brisbane: 18 April 2013
- Sydney: 2 May 2013
If interested, let us know ASAP so we can hold a spot for you – we keep classes small, and seats always sell fast.
Tell me more.
About Get it Write
Research shows businesspeople spend 35-70 percent of their day writing: emails, letters, proposals, reports, websites, and more.
Why not do a spot-check on the quality of your team's writing? It can be very enlightening. Problems in areas like spelling, punctuation, grammar and structure make you look unprofessional, uneducated and careless.
Get it Write™ will teach you to write like the professional you are. You'll learn to:
- Attract readers and keep them reading
- Adapt your writing for different audiences and mediums (e.g. reports, proposals, websites, etc)
- Write faster and more efficiently
- Structure your writing logically, and transition smoothly between ideas
- Use flawless spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Write concisely and in Plain English
- Write professionally, clearly and with impact
- Proofread to eliminate errors
And you'll learn it all in a lively, entertaining, yet content-rich environment.
Request more information.
100% money-back guarantee
Get a full refund if not completely satisfied our courses will more than pay for themselves.
Also see our persuasive-writing masterclass